Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You want a challenge??

If you want a challenge, go check out the October Scrapbook Play (10 #3) challenge at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. The challenge is to do a blind grab of your stash and create a LO with whatever you pull. Since most of my papers are in kits, I grabbed 3 bags and pulled 1-2 papers from each. I ended up with Love, Elsie cardstock (green arrows) which I sanded, Bella Blvd (the card sheet from camped out) which I cut a bunch of the elements out, Crate Paper (black background), October Afternoon, and the sticker element sheet from BG Granola
Then it was time to pick embellishments. I grabbed MM rub-on alphas, BG buttons, Kaiser Craft woven badges, MM Spook Alley velvet frames, green ribbon, and pink ribbon
Put it all together, and I created the following:

Not too bad considering what I had to work with! Let me tell you, this was a challenge to pull off, but I had a blast doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment