Friday, October 21, 2011

Sketch 124 is up over at Twisted Sketches!

Time seems to be getting away from me lately!! I can't believe that October is almost over and Christmas is right around the corner...that means I really need to get moving on these gift albums.

But, for this weeks sketch and twist at Twisted Sketches, I scrapped for myself instead. It worked perfectly with some photos I had just taken of Denver University's Ritchie Center and Magness Arena.

The thing that got me while I was creating this LO was that I really wanted it to be about the journaling, the feeling I get seeing the Ritchie Center lit up as we approach it, the energy and buzz inside Magness, the love I have for college hockey. And I was very happy on how it turned out, while keeping with the sketch assignment!

The first regular season home game for the Pios is tonight so there will be more Pios LOs coming up soon!

In the meantime, come on over to Twisted Sketches and play along with this weeks challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment