Friday, May 4, 2012

Sketch #149

Sorry for the long delay between posts. My home computer is really in need of replacing! It doesn't always want to work when I need it to! And now I see Blogger is not playing nice with the browser we have at work (that I have no power to change...)

So let's hope this post shows up at least sort of normal!!

I have have had little time to scrap as of late. Trying to learn a new position that I have been detailed to with no training has left me totally exhausted! But I did manage to get this weeks sketch done over at Twisted Sketches! The twist was distress, which I decided would look good on a sports LO!

149_emily

I have to say that I did have fun tearing and inking the cardstock edges and sanding the red piece of Core-dinations cardstock (I do love that stuff and really need to remember to use it more!) I also used my new favorite product, Twinkling H2Os, on the chipboard heart and took sandpaper lightly to it after it dried. To finish it off, I inked up the flowers, added a couple lacrosse elelments, and a journaling spot (which is a Becky Higgins Project Life journaling card that is lined both directions for maximum versatility).

Come check out all the wonderful LOs that the DT came up with and play along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment