Monday, November 1, 2010

Ali Edwards December Daily Album

Have you ever done Ali Edwards' December Daily Album? It was brought up over at A Cherry On Top and being curious I clicked on the link. If you have never heard of it, it is a mini album that she does to capture the holiday season-all the little things, the thoughts, the daily grind- as well as all of the major activities. It sounds really interesting and something I'm thinking about doing.

(For full details on her blog see here)

I am so not a mini album person normally. Don't get me worng, I absolutely LOVE when others create them, or I create them as gifts, but I've never done one to keep for me. I'm thinking that I am going to use one of the 8x8 Fancy Pants albums I picked up and do the December Daily in that size. Now, I've just got to figure out the paper I want to use and get started on getting it prepped. Wish me luck as I am usually not too successful when I start projects like this!! (Although, I did manage to keep up with Project 365 this year-at least in the picture taking. I still have to scrap a lot of those photos LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment