Thursday, September 23, 2010

Time Flies!!

I can't believe that Halloween is just around the corner! I have been so busy this summer that I really don't know where the time went! Between working a lot and being apart of the Leadership program at work, I have not had a whole lot of creative time. And what I have been doing, most I can't share yet as it is for DT calls, and a scraplift challenge over at A Cherry On Top. We are playing "telephone" only with LOs. Since I was one of the first to go, I can't wait to see what the whole chain of scraplifts ends up looking like!

I did get to go to CKC San Marcos last weekend and had a blast with my Texas Girls! We took a bunch of classes and had so much fun! I even won door prizes in a couple of the classes, and in the Vendor Faire (which I did some damage at LOL!) I wish the trip could have been longer as I don't get to see them very often, but I am grateful for the time I did get. So many laughs!!!

As soon as I am able, I will post the LOs I've been doing for the calls. One has closed (the team should be announced tomorrow), one closes this weekend, and another next weekend! Whether I make it or not, I am proud of myself for even taking the chance to apply.

In non-scrapping related news...only 14 days til the NHL season starts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment