Monday, September 27, 2010

Finally, LOs I can share!

I've been working on Design Team applications for awhile now. 2 down and 1 more to go. Which means that while I've been scrapping my little heart out, I've not been able to share anything I've done. Taking a break and scrapping for myself has felt so good!



This first LO is for a challenge at A Cherry On Top. I belong to the Hockey forum there and since the season is just about to start, that means it is time for our annual hockey pool on the mb. Everyone who plays picks 2 teams and hopes to have the most points at the end of the season! I ALWAYS go with the San Jose Sharks, but my 2nd team varies. This year I picked the Penguins. My friend Leslie, who runs the pool, decided that this year she's going to throw out some challenges along the way. #1 was to pick a team's colors and scrap a LO using those colors. Now, since I'm a Sharks girl all the way, I chose their colors:






The 2nd LO is for a challenge over at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. September's Scrapbook Play challenge was to create a LO using NO photos. For me this was a huge challenge until I went to my friend's band's CD release party/show. It was near impossible to get good photos, but I wanted to scrap the event. So, I grabbed a flyer, my ticket stub, and the cove of the new album and put together this LO. Add some Maya Road cb tree branches and some new Jillibean Soup corrugated stars and I think it turned out really well!







No comments:

Post a Comment